Friday, January 23, 2009

That course Academy Award

Zuffa LLC, the parent company to the UFC, has added one more date to its industrious end-of-the-year schedule with a Dec. That is of course an Academy Award. Jennifer Aniston has laughed off claims that shes heartbroken following her recent split with singer John Mayer, insisting that she is happy to move on. Ports and seafood-processing facilities in Louisiana and Texas were hit hardest, along with commercial fisheries specializing in finfish, shrimp and oysters. I think they will be interconnected to the main show, and we will all appear on both. I think theres a really good chance that Sarah Palin could be president, and I think thats a really scary thing, cause I dont know anything about her I dont think in eight weeks Im going to know anything about her.

No comments: